The business foundations certificate is open to students with baccalaureate degrees in any discipline other than a business major or minor from institutions accredited by a CHEA recognized institutional accrediting agency. All students interested in the certificate must obtain the approval of the director of graduate programs in the College of Business.
Acceptance for applicants is dependent upon, but not limited to, one of the following:
• those who have a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.3;
• those who have 5 or more years of progressive professional experience with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0; or
• those who meet the minimum admission criteria for the MBA program
• those who hold a graduate degree
• those pursuing a graduate degree in another discipline other than business or accounting at East Carolina University