Jun 20, 2024  
2012-2013 Undergraduate Catalog 
2012-2013 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

American Studies Certificate

Students from countries other than the United States may apply to the chairperson of the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures for a departmental certificate of American studies. In order to qualify for this certificate, a student must pass a minimum of 14 s.h. of graduate or undergraduate course work with a minimum grade of C. A certificate with distinction shall be awarded to a student who completes a program of 20 s.h., of which at least 14 s.h. are passed with a minimum grade of B.