Mar 31, 2023  
2013-2014 Graduate Catalog 
2013-2014 Graduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Performance Improvement Certificate

Applicants to the performance improvement certificate must currently have a bachelors degree. Students may transfer up to 9 s.h. as a nondegree student toward the graduate MS in instructional technology or MS in performance systems improvement. Graduate School retention standards will apply.