Program Coordinators by Concentrations:
- Musical Theatre Program Coordinator: Michael Tahaney (214 Messick Building; 252-328-1199; email@example.com)
- Professional Actor Training Program Coordinator: Natalie Stewart (208 Messick Building; 252-328-2110; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Stage Management Program Coordinator: Courtney Razor (109 Messick Building; 252-328-2905)
- Theatre Design and Production Program Coordinator: Delta Childers-Smith (Costume Shop; 252-328-4071)
- Theatre for Youth Program Coordinator: Patricia “Patch” Clark (202 Messick Building; 328-1196; email@example.com)
Admission to the musical theatre, professional actor training, and theatre for youth concentrations are by adjudication. Please refer to the School of Theatre and Dance website for details.
Theatre arts majors must attain a minimum grade of C- in all required theatre courses. All theatre (THEA) courses are restricted to declared theatre arts majors. Enrollment by other majors requires permission of instructor.
Minimum degree requirement is 120 s.h. of credit as follows: