Program Coordinators by Concentrations:
- Acting concentration: Bryan Conger (208 Messick Building; 252-737-5027; email@example.com)
- Educational theatre concentration: Lisanne Shaffer-Dickerson (101 Messick Building; 328-1196; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Entertainment design and production concentration: Delta Childers-Smith (Costume Shop; 252-328-4071; email@example.com)
- Musical theatre concentration: Jessica Doyke-Mekkes (214 Messick Building; 252-737-2441; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Stage management concentration: Courtney Rasor (109 Messick Building; 252-328-2905)
- Theatre for young audiences concentration: Lisanne Shaffer-Dickerson (101 Messick Building; 328-1196; email@example.com)
Admission to the acting, educational theatre, musical theatre, and theatre for young audiences concentrations are by adjudication. Please refer to the School of Theatre and Dance website for details.
Theatre arts majors must attain a minimum grade of C- in all required theatre courses. All theatre (THEA) courses are restricted to declared theatre arts majors. Enrollment by other majors requires permission of instructor.
The degree requires a minimum of 120 s.h. as follows: